Sunday, November 28, 2010

blog while u're on the go

I've been asked on how I update my blog from my BB for many times & do forgive me cause i keep forgetting to write an entry about it.
Actually I figured it out by chance (I was exactly like u who asked a fellow blogger about it but was ignored / maybe she forgot too) so I decided to explore the blogspot page myself & like they say, the rest was history.
And like they say too, sharing is caring so with just how u can share ur immediate thoughts when u're not anywhere near a laptop / broadband connection but with ur trusted baby, I mean BB.

Step 1: Sign in to ur blogspot account & go to the Settings tab

Step 2: Go to Email & Mobile

Step 3: Go to Posting Options & at the Email Posting Address, just fill any word in the blank. For eg, my email posting address would be wnieza266.hotbabe@blogger.com. (No, this isn't real)

Step 4: Select 'publish emails immediately' & save settings.

Step 5: So everytime u wanna blog from ur BB, just send an email to the email posting address u've just created & voila! ur blog is updated!

Try it & tell me if it works!
Glad to help. :)

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

3 hands in the air:

f.i.e.z.a said...

this info is really helpful!
thanx za!

lak mek share link post tok ngan dak lain okeh

ztie said...

sama jak kita tok salu blogger mobile update. huhuhu .... update2lah salu k.. mek jarang tinggal jejak. p adalah baca mun sik bz

Kakmim said...

big THANKS sis!!!!! dh berjaya!!!! kmk lah org ya salu nanyak fiza... hehehehe