Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What next?

I'm sure I was fully prepared for any questions or comments related to the dreaded topic: marriage but I definitely wasn't prepared for this.

Mum: First grandchild is a boy, then a girl, another girl and followed by two boys. Next would be a surprise cause we don't know which one ur sister is carrying. After that, who knows?

She looked at me as if waiting for me to say something. I knew exactly where the conversation was heading and there's no way I'm going there.

Me: After that would be a boy and a girl cause I'll be having twins. Would u like that?

Mum: I would like that very much.

I was actually being sarcastic but she looked pleased with the answer so I just left it at that.

As long as she's happy, I'm happy. :)

And AMIN to that cause I've always wanted twins, a boy and a girl.
;)

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

3 hands in the air:

AmirFX said...

what's next? haha... Mbak ktk lagu Travie MccOy.."I wanna be a Millionairre"...

Unknown said...

ehee.. I like your answer, even though yr mom didn't seem to get the sarcasm..

Anonymous said...

dpt ku bygkan masa ko jwb mak ko za..