Saturday, June 5, 2010

It's a small world after all : the sequel

Remember the entry I once wrote about my high school crush?

Well, there's actually a sequel to that.
I attended my officemate's wedding today,

HE WAS THERE!

AND I WAS FREAKING OUT!

I was expecting him to be there because he is the bride's brother but I sure didn't expect to be all jittery.
Even after 14 years, he still has that effect on me.
He's a lot thinner & has that more matured look.
And he still smile as sweet as ever.
The smile that made me liked him in the first place.
I liked him so much that I asked a fellow senior to gave him a box of KFC nuggets & dodol.
Dodol?
Yes, for real.
Don't ask why.

So today, when I saw him again after all these years, I was suddenly brought back to high school & I automatically turned into that very shy girl again.
The shy girl who was speechless, who couldn't even smile let alone said HI.
So now, I'm beating myself up for being too caught up in nostalgia.
I'm going to be 27 this june for God's sake!
I should start making a move.

>_<

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

4 hands in the air:

f.i.e.z.a said...

u should make a move.now! hehe
ada padu beberik indah.kfc n dodol?waaa baruk la mek tauk hehe

kenak merik dodol?
haha
xda bah

AmirFX said...

Haha... Bagi kmk ktk knk ambik feel dolok... Bok ktk molah move... hehe... Experience kmk... P jgn tunggu lamak gilak juak...

Anonymous said...

aku pnh dgr ko berik kfc n dodol ngn smone. tp ku xpat recall sapa smone ya..

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

of all, dodol. ahahaha sweet.. pemanis bah dodol ya za..

sapakah ow??? kuries i