Thursday, June 24, 2010

She will be missed

When my brother passed away in January, I was hoping that I wouldn't have to go through anything similar again.
At least not in the near future.
But 5 months & a week later, my aunt had her final breath back in our village home.
I was stunned when I heard the news but I didn't cry.
Not until I saw her lifeless body.
She had been sick for a long time & as much as I'd like her to stay with us, deep down inside I believe that she's better off in another place.
Closer to God.
May her soul rest in peace.
Al Fatihah.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

5 hands in the air:

Aku Ibu Biasa said...

Al Fatihah 2 both of ur beloved one......

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

Al-fatihah

The Geek Goddess said...

I'm so sorry to hear of her passing. Is this the aunt you used to live with when you were a kid? The one who was a nurse?

f.i.e.z.a said...

takziah za.
al fatihah

dukunlintahplk said...

takziah.. al-fatihah

btw.. maca entry by fieza.. hepi bday 2 u.. xda hadiah balas erkk.. doa jak k semoga dpt apa yg dihajati.. :)