Thursday, May 27, 2010

Early birthday present :)

I haven't been splurging myself for quite some time so when I noticed that my birthday is just a month away, I decided to buy myself an early present.
I am in dire need of a new handbag so it's only fair that I bought one for the occasion.
The handbag I'm currently using was given by Kak Tikah (mstikot) as my birthday present last year & I've been using it since.
I'm the type of person who uses something until it's damaged beyond repair and / or totally worn out.
Only then will I get a replacement.
Same thing applies for men.
;p

PS: Tonight's gonna be Juz's hen's party.
Should I use it tonight?
Hmmmm...

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

5 hands in the air:

f.i.e.z.a said...

Kmk jeles mek maok juaakkkkk tp dah beli riya.mek mok wedges cnk ehhhh

Amni said...

wedges boyak nyaman eh di pakey...

Ms Tikot said...

Kacak beg ya....

Anonymous said...

yerr duhal cerita henbeg ya tek.. mek maok henbeg & wedges aiee.. :p

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

ah.. u should go n get a new one then.. cnk's a great choice sebab aku pun plan mok meli sia lak..hehhee