Monday, May 24, 2010

Bus rides anyone?

Something caught my eye on my way to work today.
It was huge, red & read 'Hop On It' on it's back.
It was a Rapid Kuching bus.
And I was secretly cheering inside.
Why?
Coz it's about time our public transportation had a makeover!

I've been living in KL for a few years & because I didn't have my own ride, I relied entirely on public transportations.
I used them a whole lot that I memorised all the routes for both the KTM comuters & Putra LRTs.
But I love the bus rides more.
Coz back then, we could use the same ticket over n over again in the same day (don't know about that now) & for a student like me who loved going out & about, it's a major pocket money saver.
And another reason, I love sightseeing.
Sometimes I would hop on a bus for no reason but just because I feel like it.

Now that we have similar service here, I hope public transportation would be a breeze for all.
And I wouldn't mind leaving Miles at home once in a while & hop on a bus to a destination I've yet to decide on.
:)

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

1 hands in the air:

AmirFX said...

Dah maju Kuching nektok... Dah la kaler merah.. Best ada jak bas cemya.. Ingin juak nak nait bas ya kelak... Tambang maseh sama ka rega?