Monday, January 11, 2010

im back,baby!

Today is the 11th day of the new year & this would be my first entry of the year.
Besides not being able to go online as frequent as I used to, I'm ashamed to admit that I've lost interest in blogging lately.
I always thought that no one would notice my abscence from the blogosphere cause there are countless other interesting blogs waiting to be discovered every day.
Until today.
I was thinking out loud about what I should do tonight on my Facebook page & someone commented that I should update my blog.
I'm sure she was commenting as a matter of factly but still, I was grateful for the gesture.
I felt appreciated that someone did care & noticed that I haven't been blogging.
So here I am & I'd like to thank Fiza Faris for the wake up call.
I vow to update as much as I could including all the petty details about my life.
Ok,fine. Maybe just the important stuff that are worth sharing.
But the entries would be picture less cause I'll be updating from my BB so just bear with me k?
So see u in the next update! ;)

3 hands in the air:

Anonymous said...

sama lah kita za..pande ilang interest nk update..yp tiba2 jak rajin ya dtg..

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

BB? erk..
Blackberry?
REALLY?
Oh my. Cemburu.
Oh yes. So great having you back :)

n i e z a said...

::sue:: Kan? Gkla nektok broadband ku gk rusak, xpat o9 slalu gk cam dolok.
::felicia:: I bought it last 2 weeks. And yes, I'm happy to be back. :)