Thursday, January 21, 2010

In my last entry I vowed to update as much as I can but last I checked, that entry was dated almost 2 weeks ago.
Actually, I had foolishly cleared the browser settings on my BB.
If u haven't heard, I'm a little intimidated by technology & I have the tendency to do something much to be regretted later and that was definitely one of them (please don't get me started with the others).
But today, this thingamajig suddenly was lagging & I immediately thought 'what did I do wrong this time?'
Frustrated & angry at myself, I turned it off, turned it on again & put it away in my handbag.
Later when I checked,'voila!'
Everything was back to normal again.
My browser settings was restored.
YAY!
For a not so tech savvy person like myself, I came up with the conclusion that somehow the device updated its software by itself thus restoring the settings I foolishly deleted before.
Kudos for the techies in RIM!
Now I can surf the net & blog again.
:)

4 hands in the air:

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

aik, ney komen ku riya ho? ku ada komen bahhhh

n i e z a said...

::felicia::
Komen rah ne bah? Ctok ka?

zackinah.h said...

haha..ko ingat ko sorg x pandei..aku pun x gilak minat brg berteknologi tok.sbenarnya..aku x suka nak complicate drk pun..tp x salah kalo mencuba..semua susah pd mulanya..pasya..senang jak..hehehe

n i e z a said...

Mena ya, xla alu pandei nak. Statement cover kelemahan diri. Haha..