Monday, December 14, 2009

life's not all that bad :)

i blame fieza for the picture's bad quality. :p

after a series of unfortunate events happening in my life,
my broadband's faulty.
my handphone's barred.
my cat died.
my gold bracelet misplaced.
finally something good came out from all these.
i got lucky in a lucky draw last night.
(^_^)

5 hands in the air:

Ms Tikot said...

Dpt Hamper besar eh... mintak keropok nak di depan ya. Hehehe

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

silverlining ya..:) kelak kongsi ah..ada cheese sik? eheh apa2 yang berkaitan dengan cheese, ku reserve.. :P

myra said...

i have to agree with felicia.

nieza, your entry reinforced the saying theres always a silver lining.

i hope mine will come soon. kepak already.

Dosz said...

iyer~ nang suk atinya~

dukunlintahplk said...

HEPI NUYEAR 2010 ;)