Sunday, November 8, 2009

congratulations AMER & ETA

remember the post about me leaving to KL about two weeks back?
i actually went to Port Dickson to attend a wedding.
i was supposed to publish an entry about it once i got back home but my broadband started showing symptoms of terminal illness i had to put it to rest.
for almost a week now, i been carrying around my laptop to places with WIFI access just to get connected.
so forgive me for the short updates & lack thereof.
(cause when i do get online, i'd be spending most of my time taking care of my crops & animals in Farmville. im at level 32 now by the way. ;p )

without further a due,
here are the pics taken on that day.
i apologized for the pictures' poor quality.
nevertheless, do enjoy!

the beautiful bride & dashing groom with their cake


baby emile in dreamland


bride & groom with the bride's family


bride & groom with my sis, my bro+family & urs truly


bride & groom with my sis


bride & groom with urs truly


sis, me & zahra who was obviously annoyed


sis with sis in law & zahra who was pretty much still annoyed


urs truly with sleeping baby emile

anyway, i had the perfect answer for the ever ending question, 'When's ur turn?'
actually, my bro answered it for me.
when asked, he promptly replied, 'Ayang is waiting for her blue-eyed knight in shining armour.'
not exactly in those words but u get my point.
he obviously knows my taste in men.
;p

5 hands in the air:

Khairul Onggon said...

Congrats utk sidak.. dan congrats utk kmk sbb kmk dah pinah URL dari khairulonggon.blogspot.com kpd onggonatics.blogspot.com atau senang2 jak ktk just add onggon.com

SEN said...

nok baju kaler pink ya bila gik bah eheh..

Appy Fiza said...

mun dah sampei masa c baju pink ya.. boh lpak nyeruk okay ;p

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

abang kau nang steady. eheh. lelah nyaut soklan kedak ya oo..eheh

btw, annoyed indah eh Zahra. eh was it zahra just now? hahaha kiut ada jak..

n i e z a said...

::khairul_onggon::
aie, lamak x ngr kabar ktk. sehat ka? lak mek ngabas blog tak juak aa.

::SEN::
x tauk gik. yalah sedeh tok. huhu..

::fza::
aie, mestila nyeruk. boh x dtg jak klak. ;)

::Felicia.F.Ramzi::
stael nya o. maka aku x penah mdh, cam tauk2 jak. hehe.. zahra nang camya, mahal gilak senyum nya ya. hehe..