Wednesday, March 11, 2009

happy birthday udak!

UDAK..
for ur bday, i'd like to list all the reasons why i'm grateful ur my aunt;

1) for being forgiving after i wrecked ur car a month after i got my license.
2) for topping up my phone when i was still jobless.
3) for giving me permission to drive ur car eventhough at times i left the tank almost empty.
4) for paying for the stuff i want eventhough i can afford it myself.
5) for letting me have the balance after i ran errands for u.
6) for stuffing me with delicious food til i gain a few pounds everytime i have a sleepover.
7) for keeping secrets i'd rather not tell my mother.
8) for believing in me when i needed it the most.
9) for approving the guy that i like which im sure mother would dissaprove of.
10) for showing me that a woman can live independently & have the life that she chooses.

HAPPY 41th BIRTHDAY!
believe me, u don't look a day over 30. ;)
love u lots..(^_^)

10 hands in the air:

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

happy bday udak!
luff u too!
ada ku interprem

n i e z a said...

im udak myself to my nephew & nieces. hehe..
thanks for the wish! :)

f.i.e.z.a said...

happy bday udak!
rindu mok mkn2..
even ayam goreng+sup ajak pun best..

za, kelak dak zara ngan fatin gik wish ngan kita oo cos kita udak juak hehhe

AmirFX said...

Hepi besday 2 udak ktk juak.... Best ada udak yang memahami kedak ya.... Semoganya panjang umur murah rezeki....

Anonymous said...

happy bday juak lah ngn udak ko..hihi..

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

title aku adalah Usu, tapi none ever call me that, yet..since family aku tok byk mencelup belah iban, sik di praktis.. manis gik upa kmk ditunggah usu oo.. anak buah aku, kejap nunggah aku auntie, kejap nunggah aku mami..oh oh indah perasann...eheh

The Geek Goddess said...

cuba elaborate sikit point no. 9 ya...hehehehehehehe...sepa kah jejaka bertuah itu?

Appy Fiza said...

may ur udak has a blessed birthday :)

Ida BorneoLove said...

sounds like she is more like a big sis, shud ask her how she manage to look 10 years younger than her age

n i e z a said...

::fieza::
lak kita dango2 di rmh nya. ktk tauk cne nak? ;)
yalah za, kita duak tok udak juak. udak hot & udak manis. aiseh. haha..

::AmirFX::
thanks for the wish. yalah, mudahan juak. nya nang sporting giler. sayang nya!

::suenas05::
makseh sue. :)

::felicia::
lak ku ngaja anak ku nunggah kau usu. eh lupak, cdak nunggah aunty jak. yerr perasan eh. haha..

::loislane::
he's nobody. just someone i met online. and he's waaaaay out of my league. but no harm in flirting right? ;)

::initial A::
thanx! i bet she did. ;)

::idaAthanazir::
come to think of it, she is more of a big sis than an aunt. must be her positive outlook on life that made her look younger than her true age. but like others put it, age is just a number. ;)