Sunday, July 11, 2010

this is it

I am just gonna cut to the chase.
I have gained 4kg since the last time I stepped on the scale less than a month ago.
U read that right.
LESS than a month ago.
Serves me right for pigging out, slacking & skipping gym altogether while blaming hormones & PMS during that time.
THIS HAS TO STOP!
A major life changing event will be happening on the 22th & I don't want to screw it up.
So I'll have to start over from scratch & hopefully no more relapses after this.


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

3 hands in the air:

AmirFX said...

Haha.. Teruskan jak perjuangan ktk ya... BUkan apa2.. Kadang2 antu malas ya kuar sik kira masa... Kmk pun ada juak kenak cemya... Nway, ktk dah kenak tag.. Sila jawap kelak aaaa...

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Sama la kita koh.. lamak mek kat kch tok.. nait dah berat badan mek.. 4kg juak. Yalah mek takut berat mek kin nait sampei 14kg,.. alu melelat sampei 44kg.. dan seterusnya 144kg. Hishhh ndak mek bani eh. Mok plan memena tok bila mek nak start turun gym gik tok hoh..

Appy Fiza said...

nieezaaaa.. me too gain some pounds and i am not sure how much that "some" because i do not have the guts to step onto the scale and see the figures! hahahaha LOL