Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dream come true? Not!

I always heard about people saying that usually the dreams we had would actually be the reversed in reality or nothing to do at all with real life.
A few days ago, I dreamt that my car came to a halt in the middle of the road.
And today, I couldn't start my car.
I think there's a problem with the battery & the spark plug coz those two indicator lights remained everytime I turned on the ignition.
I called my sis to tell her and she immediately reminded me of the dream I had.
Thank God I wasn't in the middle of the road, or stopping at a traffic light or at the parking vicinity of a shopping complex particularly The Spring.
*pheww*

updated:
actually, the problem wasn't the car's battery. it was me! i put the car on Reverse (R) instead of Parking (P) when i parked it this morning, that's why it didn't start!
and i only realized it AFTER my dad changed the battery.
this is what i do best, make a fool out of myself.
if i tell him about this, he would have a great time rubbing it in for a few days.
>_<

1 hands in the air:

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Yalah kitakk. Next time mok di check memena gear ya. Sibbait laa Auto. Mun manual tek, alu meribes keta melantak umah jiran....