Saturday, October 3, 2009

im feeling frisky

i dont feel like sleeping alone tonight.
i've been sleeping on my own for too many nights because i wanted the whole bed all to myself.
but come to think of it, good things get better when shared with others.
so tonight i decided to share that other half of my bed.
cold nights wont be as cold anymore when i can snuggle up close to the warmth of another living being.
talking on my bed wouldn't make me look like im crazy anymore when i have another pair of ears listening patiently to my every woes.
and my hands would definitely not behave when i have something to touch & rub on.
before u have any funny ideas, let me set the record straight.
i'll be spending the night with my cat.
i repeat, my cat.
why not?
he deserved it anyway.
he's been a very good pussy.
:p

7 hands in the air:

SEN said...

srh fieza datang neman ktk tdo jak eheh..

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

i love good pussy. hahaha.. mun pusak ku tido dengan aku, habis aku dijilatnya muka. dah la awal ngerak aku pagi2.. hehehe

f.i.e.z.a said...

hahhha gago sen ya.sik nya tauk kita salu tido sama nak oo.
owh im feeling frisky too.

aher la ku tdo mlm tok.hahhaa

The Geek Goddess said...

Very good pussy?LOL!

Feeling frisky eh?Did u eat Tonyeng's Friskies?hehehehehe

Faizal n Fashitah said...

I also love good pussy.. hehehe..
Anyway, mek pun suka juak tido ngan pusak mek..sebab mek minat pusak juak ba ehek. Owh now I'm feeling Royal Canine.. :|

dukunlintahplk said...

ahahahahaha.. no komen :p

n i e z a said...

::SEN::
never going to happen coz selalu kmk yg dtg ke rmh nya tdo sia. hehe..

::felicia.f.ramzi::
so do i but i prefer bad pussy more. haha.. pusakku camya juak. maka besa ada katil, suka juak besendik ngan kita ngambik panas. aku takut tetimpak nya jak, dhla aku tok berat. haha..

::f.i.e.z.a::
aok eh, sampei 2 jam jak masa tdo koatan beloya. apakah benda diloya ya? haha..

::Lois_Lane::
i didnt. i dont have to. u get what i mean? :p

::Faizal_n_Fashitah::
ktk ya gago juak nak tdo ngan pusak gik maka ada teman tidur yg lebih best. ;)

::dukunlintah_plk::
mun dh ada teman tdo, x kmk tdo ngan pusak gik. ktk tiap mlm tdo ngan kis. :p