Monday, August 31, 2009

i wanna live!

it's Merdeka Day today.
despite the whole 1 Malaysia thing,
my spirit isn't so up there with the rest of other Malaysians.

i just realized my life is pathetic.
let me take that back, that's too harsh (even for myself).
my life is . . less than exciting.
(explains the lack of updates on this blog)
'cause interesting things don't happen much in my mediocre life.
actually so far, life has been good.
but i want something more out of life.
I WANT IT TO BE GREAT!
i love my family & friends and life has been more bearable when they're around.
when i m alone, that's when the pity party starts.
i envy those who are spontaneous, who aren't scared to go out there on their own & try something new.
who is so full of life & live life without any regrets.
i m a natural born worrier.
(not warrior even if it sounds the same)
i worry A LOT.
even over the minutest things & the puniest details.
i make mountains out of molehills.
and i m scared to step out of my comfort zone.
i pretty much thought life is good as it is.
until i see others living theirs to the fullest.
and saw that i had missed out a lot in comparison.
i tell others that change is good even if it's hard in the beginning.
and that if u don't like something, stop complaining, change it.
but i don't practice what i preach.
i m still stuck in this static rut i called life.
so what should i do now?
where do i start?
how do i make my biography / memoir a more interesting read when i'm finally gone?


footnote: u think i should say YES to all opportunity that comes my way just like Jim Carrey in YES MAN?

3 hands in the air:

f.i.e.z.a said...

when im alone, i do think the same way as u did.mula la pk kenak single sampei kinek, kenak sik dapat keja best gik, kenak camtok camya semua laaa..
sedeh za ooo..
so i guess u should say yes to any chance dat might come to u cthnya: meli viva elite.yes yes yes!
dapat jalan saluuuuuu =D

The Geek Goddess said...

I love Yes Man!But I wouldn't give a homeless man my phone..or have sex with a grandpa..LOL...

You only have ONE life. Stop worrying and start living ok?Worry only about the things that you can change.

I do have a pity party sometimes, especially now that I'm always alone.

So go out and surround yourself with people you care about.

Or karaoke to Youtube, like me (yep, pathetic I know, but makes me happy).

n i e z a said...

::fieza::
and ngaco nak kedak muka cinta lama di opis kmk ya. kaco sampei dapat. haha..

::lois lane::
im trying to be positive at all times so that only positive things come my way. tp biasa la, ada masa ya nang rasa down gilak2 and thats when i take the time to reassess my life & cry my eyes out if i have to. feels good after that. but right now, i believe in laws of attraction. im keeping my fingers crossed on how the outcome might be. :)