Friday, June 26, 2009

26 on the 26th

the day is finally here! i m officially 26 today!
turning 26 on the 26th. isn't that just awesome?
what's more, my friends and i will be leaving for KK tonight at 2230hrs.
yippee!!
thank u to everyone who took the time to send me bday wishes through sms, wrote on my Facebook wall, send messages & comments in Tagged & Friendster, wish me personally in the office, made a special entry in a blog and those who went the extra mile to get me something.
i am eternally grateful.
u guys gonna make me cry!
talking about gifts,
remember the paper bag Felicia left me when she had a sleepover at my house?
here's what's inside.
a cute beach bag.
(item no:7 in my wishlist)
thanks, babe. i love it so much im bringing it to KK with me tonite. ;)

another cute gift from Bobet.
she knows so well the sudden fascination i have towards anything love shaped that she got me this adorable multipurpose storage bin.
yes, i can sit on it & it doesnt break. :)

another one (wait, two) to the list
my officemates got me these: square pillow & miniature hourglass
the perfect gifts for my aching back & my habit of dozing off in my workstation ;p
i think that's all for now 'cos i've yet to receive more gifts. :D
footnote: i still can't get over the fact that the legendary & iconic Michael Jackson had passed away. rest in peace.

14 hands in the air:

f.i.e.z.a said...

happy bday again n again!
my bad i didnt get u anything yet but i'll make sure u'll love it to bits!
hehe

n i e z a said...

lambat pun xpa but it better be good! haha..

Ms Tikot said...

Happy besday 2U...
Happy besday 2U...
Happy besday 2U...
Happy besday 2U...

AmirFX said...

Kmk ada ninggal kek d dlm blog kmk... Terimak jak k?! haha... Nway, it's ur birthday... Selamat hari lahir... Semuga hari anda ceria selalu hendaknya...

n i e z a said...

::ms_tikot::
thank u!
thank u!
thank u!
thank u!
:)

::amirFX::
aie, kmk mok kek mena. bok kenyang. hehe.. anyways, thanx for the wish. :)

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

happy lovely birthday Za..sorry lmbt wish kat ctok..aku sampey tahap ultimatum dah kebusyan dengan kerja sik habis2..tok pun aku online di sekolah [on a saturday! yea, tell me about it]..

have fun in kk aight..

Ida Athanazir said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!

Best nya turning 26!! Can u imagine turning 36!!???

Ceria selalu semoga diberkati dgn kebahgiaan dunia & akhirat

n i e z a said...

::felicia.f.ramzi::
thanx so much, babe! xpa aher coz kau pun dh wish awal. as a matter of fact u were the first. :)

im having a blast here in kk. rasa nak mbak balit kuching shopping complex & laki2 cdak. lanji. haha..

::ida.athanazir::
thanx for the wish, kak ida! i wont mind turning 36 if i look anything close like u. :)

dukunlintahplk said...

rasa dah wish ariya tapi rasanya komen ya sik get thru.. so hepi (bilated) bday :)

n i e z a said...

::dukunlintah.plk::
actually get thru wish ktk antar ria ko tp nya kat entry lain but thanks again! :)

dukunlintahplk said...

aok heh.. sesat indah, ngan si felicia gik ya.. ahahahahaha..

n i e z a said...

::dukunlintah.plk::
it's ok. rami gilak nak diwish yalah pandei saruk indah ya. ;)

juzz said...

nieza:: ehems..:)zz

n i e z a said...

::juzz::
ehems. dh jadi wallpaper bah. hehe.. ;)