Monday, April 20, 2009

tagged by f.i.e.z.a. again!

Q & A

1) What's the name of ur blog & why u chose it?
plain janes & average joes, put ur hands up! - coz im a plain jane myself. at times we do feel like everything & everyone is against us but there's also a time when u feel so ecstatic about something & someone u just have to share it with others. that's when this idea came to life. i want others (plain janes & average joes alike) to feel that they can relate to me & that it is OK not to be in the cool crowd but still have a wonderful life.

2) What is ur current link & how did it come about?
http://toughsoftcentredcookie.blogspot.com - coz that is SO me! i have that hard exterior don't-mess-with-me look but inside, i'm actually a real softie. :)

3) What is the method of writing in ur blog?
nothing specific. i write whatever i want, regardless what others think. but i still keep it as reader friendly as much as i can (eventhough at times i did use vulgar words) just so it can be relatable & interesting to read so that readers (hopefully) will come back for more.

4) Ever thought about discontinuing from blogging?
HELL NO! just started on it end of last year and haven't occured to me (just yet) to stop blogging. i might be hiatus for a few days (maybe weeks) but that's it. this is my new love, my baby. ;)

5) What do u think about the blogger who tagged u?
she's my laughing buddy. she is full of life and love (ehem!) & i hope she'll be happy regardless what that means. :)

anyone who's interested & has too much time in their hands (like me), feel free to do the tag. :)

2 hands in the air:

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

i cant stop blogging anymore. It's part of me already. eheh..

n i e z a said...

yalah ko, wpun dirikpun x slalu gilak update tp x sah mun x maca blog2 yg difollow. rasa x complete jak. yerr..