Tuesday, November 4, 2008

to apply or not to apply?

and i m referring to the credit card.

i've been facing this dilemma for a very long time now. i think it through but each and every time, i'm still at a dead end. should or shouldn't i?

for starters, my main agenda to get one is to purchase things in installments since i don't have much money in hand at a time to buy something pricey in cash & i definitely don't have enough patience to save a few months salary to get that special something i've been eyeing since forever.

besides that, the plastic is so much more convenient to purchase flight tickets online since they're much cheaper in cyber space rather than bought through the counter.

i won't be spending it like crazy though. that's a promise i make to myself. i know my limits on what i can & can not afford. most definitely i can't afford to be bancrupt in my 20s.

but another thing bothers me though. which bank offers the best in credit cards?
too bad finance was never my forte..:(

1 hands in the air:

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

cimb is free for life. I got one myself, making it two now. RHB is the primary one im using. It's useful really, especially when you need something badly but financially incapable or maybe financially adequate but e.g: cant buy flight tickets online! So it's worth to get one babe..im saying because im a user..