Thursday, November 20, 2008

double sugar comma

i once read that if u crave for sweet things, u're actually frustrated. in a sexual way. im not sure about u guys but honestly, sometimes i do feel that way. don't tell me u guys never did. not even once? no need to be shy though, its human nature. *wink*

anyways, recently i got my sugar fix during unexpected times. when i was the least frustrated. bad, bad timing don't u think? :D

believe it or not, i won something from a contest we had at the office (u guys gonna flip once u saw what contest it was). nothing major but still im proud of myself. it's been a while since i last won something. wait, actually it's been a really really long time. the last was during my primary school years & that was waaaay back. enough crap, here's the prize. im still in disbelief myself. :)

me? 3rd in a 'Pantun' contest? ok, ok u can stop laughing now.
My second contributor for the unexpected rise in my sugar levels would be my dearest friend & fellow blogger, Ahmoi Chantek. It was really thoughtful of her to get me something during her trip to Brunei. Thanks buddy for making my happy hormones take me prisoner.

just ignore the little tear on the hershey's. i was so excited i forgot to snap the pics first. pig.

my pathetic attempt to appear seductive with a stick of chocolate. i failed miserably.


6 hands in the air:

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

nang sik sempat ambik gmbr lah ya udah ada tear2 ..te he he ..nyaman sik za? aku pun sik tauk gney rasa nya..anne pun alu cair dlm beg, pa mek duak lam bas tek..paksa ngkah lam peti ais k ngeras nya balit..

n i e z a said...

nasib bait ingat.nampak gilak rangkak.haha..koatan nyaman,lengis dah ko.hehe..
dah selamat sampai la ktk duak tek o.

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

dah selamat sampey, pa anne jadi driver bas bah..laju u..preng preng jak bunyi enjin di mbaknya...bila sampey sri aman, semua penumpang keluar penoh dgn muntah kat baju..ada nyembur indah kat muka org lain...ya ku madah..

n i e z a said...

bunyi cam plane ride lam cita madagascar 2 jak cara anne ngembak bas ya.haha..

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

yaaahh...bok ko tauk cara anne mbak keta..F -1..bukan F1 gik ya..

btw, cara ko makan coklat ya nak..oh..looks yummy..you

n i e z a said...

ya brk mkn coklat yg kecik,lom ku ngulum hotdog or pisang.darn im not thinking straight!haha..