Tuesday, May 22, 2012

a month ago my status changed :)


the groom




the bride




the bffs minus bobet :(




the sister




the last walk downstairs as a single woman :p




before the solemnization (me trying to look pretty while having cramps)




the solemnization in progress




alhamdulillah with just one lafaz




handing of the mas kahwin from groom to bride




look, i have a ring on my fourth finger! :p




both holding in laughter :D




my favourite moment :)




us




why so serious sayang? :D




that's more like it :)



i got married to the love of my life on the 21st April 2012.

it's been a month yesterday.

and i have never been happier & in love.

hopefully for many years more until Jannah.

AMIN.

:)

p.s : moments beautifully captured by the guys of SwkPixel.
check out their facebook page here.

0 hands in the air: