Thursday, March 8, 2012

highlight of february

Dearest Abang,
Remember when I said I'll write again when something interesting happens?
Well I got news for u.
It's kind of old news but it's still news right?
I got engaged on 26 February!
Can u believe it?
Your late bloomer of a younger sister is now officially someone's fiancée.
:D

Back to the story of my engagement.
It was raining really heavy on that fateful morning and I got home just a few minutes before A's family arrived.
Donned in red, a lot of people were confused whether I'm getting engaged or married.
Honestly I did go a bit overboard on my ensemble but it sure turned out stunning in pictures.
;p

Here's a few pictures from that day from fieza's blog.(I don't know why, but I always have problems uploading pictures).
Wish u could see for urself how happy I was.
Al Fatihah, Abang.

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 hands in the air: