Sunday, May 31, 2009

tick tock

im counting down the days for our little get-away cum get-together & myself turning 26.
hopefully things will come out as planned or even better.
26 more days to go!
oh, i can't wait!

footnote: i'll be posting my wishlist later so u guys don't have to think long & hard about pleasing me & making me happy on my birthday. ;p

4 hands in the air:

f.i.e.z.a said...

i already put aside some amount of ehemsss u know what to buy u a gift.so gimme the wishlist asap!!
ka ktk mok org idup2 jd wishlist?mr j perhaps? ;P

n i e z a said...

my wishlist is still in progress. later today kmk publish. hehe.. currently, he's somewhere there but not on top of the list. :)

AmirFX said...

Woot woot.... Semoga wishlist ktk tercapai... Dpt sik kmk join sekali lam wishlist ktk??

n i e z a said...

::amirfx::
makseh, mdhn juak. tggu tak bday ktk molah wishlist juak bok best. ;)