Thursday, January 29, 2009

tagged!

tagged by sue & felicia.

if u haven't known me that well, i bet these pictures sure will help..;)


I AM..


I REALLY WANT TO GO..


MY SANCTUARY..

MY DREAM RIDE..

MY FAVOURITE FOOD..

MY FAVOURITE COLOUR..

I AM RESIDING IN..
I WAS BORN IN..

I ATTENDED..

MY FAVOURITE MOTION PICS ARE..

MY HOBBIES ARE..



I WANT MORE OF..

that's all folks! :)

6 hands in the air:

f.i.e.z.a said...

mok g NY ehs.aiseh!
mek ekot aaa. ;P

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

aok eh, blood diamond! a good one..oh oh, now i know u so much more shy girl!

n i e z a said...

::fieza::
semestinya NY. i heart NYer! ;)

::felicia::
love love love that movie. leo is superb!

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

kan? Only, i hated the last part..lelah jak escape death..lelah jak berlari dlm utan, cheated all the negros, to end up dead when he just got hold of the diamond..

duh..

AmirFX said...

NY?? Best ka?? Mesti lah best... Mun pegi kelak jgn lupak nyeruk org kampung...

n i e z a said...

::felicia::
yalah, i hate the last part too. but at least he died a different man & sempat meluah perasaan ngn mpuan ya. huhu..

::amirFX::
mestila best. org dari sia yg best sbnrnya. hehe..
insyaAllah, mdhn sampei mena ke cnun..